Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you some of the things that I’m thankful for. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so I thought it would be a great idea to post what I’m thankful for.
1. My husband – I mean what can I say? He’s my everything. He is much more of a husband than I needed him to be. He loves me at my worst and that is sometimes a difficult thing to do.
2. My dog Lucy – She’s only been in our lives for a little little over a year but she’s been a joy to have! I love being her dog mom. ❤️
3. Family – I’m thankful for my family especially the ones who were there for me during a difficult time at the beginning of the year.
4. Creativity – I’m thankful for my creativity. Over the years I’ve had the opportunity to expand on this and it’s been an amazing experience. I love how happy I feel when I am designing things.
5. Electricity – Ya’ll we had an awful ice storm and we were without electricity for 9 days. It was the worst time ever. I’ve never been so thankful electricity. There have been times where we lost electricity but not for that long. I’m so thankful for living in a time where electricity is a thing!
Now that you know my 5 things that I’m thankful for you should tell me 5 things you are thankful for!